I'm a Licensed Professional Counselor in the state of Georgia and specialize in individual and couples therapy. I own a private practice in Ft. Oglethorpe, Georgia.
I'm also a Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor (CPCS). I've been in the mental health treatment field since 1993 (psychotherapist since 1999). My career experiences include working in outpatient, inpatient, crisis intervention and private practice settings with adolescents, adults and couples. I'm an interactive, cognitive and solution-focused therapist. My therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. I integrate complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, I work with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- B.S. - Psychology - University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, May 1993
- M.S. - Professional Counseling - University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, August 1999
- Ed.S. - Professional Counseling & Supervision - University of West Georgia, May 2017
- Ed.D. - Professional Counseling & Supervision - University of West Georgia, May 2021
- Licensed Professional Counselor (Georgia 3777)
- Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor (CPCS)
- 2019 George C. Podein Counselor of the Year - Licensed Professional Counselor Association of Georgia (Presented at the annual conference in Savannah, Georgia)
- 2019 Outstanding Doctorate of Education in Professional Counseling and Supervision Award - University of West Georgia